
While Zach was at an appointment I needed to keep the little ones busy for a while. I decided it was a beautiful day and we would take a walk in the wagon. No big deal except they wanted to get out and walk --- no thanks! I told them we were in the city and they had to stay in the wagon. JohnMichael responds, "like Curious George." Yes, just like Curious George -- from that point they stayed fastened and waved at all the cars and people we past as if we were a parade of one! It is funny what they pick up from TV.
3 comments:
such a smart little man
he is growing up so fast
glad u guys had fun
hugs
erin :)
That he is! Can you believe he will be three this year?!?!?!?
no
time has flown it seem like just yesterday i held in my arms and handed him to you guys
Post a Comment