Sunday, April 5, 2009

He Really Does Love Me!

25 Random Reasons Why I Love You…

3.29.2009
Dear Honey-Bunny,
1. You are patient, even when I am not patient.

2. You are kind, even to those who are not kind.

3.You are the type of mother every kid should have, and our kids are so lucky to have you.

4. You are an honest person.

5. You bring balance to our life.

6. You ALWAYS think of others first.

7. You like to mow the yard (a guy has to love that in a wife)

8. Because you let the kids get away with more than I do. I am constantly reminded that life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

9. Because you don’t complain (too much) about driving the green bus of a suburban, when I know you would rather have your little black sports car back (but where would you put all the kids?)

10. Your eyes “smile” when you are happy. I absolutely love this !!!

11. When you think I am wrong, you tell me (this also annoys the heck out of me !!)

12. There is NEVER a time, even when we are arguing, when I have ever regretted being your husband.

13. Your kindness, gentleness, and love that is so easy for the world to see is the primary reason we were able to adopt our 6 great children and fill our household with the noise of life (at the expense of tranquility).

14. You make the absolute best spaghetti EVER!! (and this from a guy who really isn’t big on pasta).

15. You had faith enough to move to the ghetto from Elk Grove, and move from a huge house in Rio Linda halfway across the country to Iowa – you had faith in me.

16. When things have been at there toughest, you haven’t given up.

17. You listen to me, usually, even if I’m not making much sense.

18. Because you drive me to do things that I don’t really that I want to do that turn out to be great !!!

19. Because you get up way too early and stay up way too late, working way too many hours to take care of us ..

20. Because you believe in inherent goodness of everyone, and give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

21. Because you know what it is to be sad, but choose happiness.

22. You inspire me to be better than I am, or thought I wanted to be.

23. Because every good thing I have is tied to you. You are my happy thought.

24. Because I was meant to love you …

25. … oh, yeah … and you are beautiful too

Your Loving Husband,
Me

For the past few months Chad has written me a letter a week. I look forward to them and they each mean alot to me ... but this one is a treasure. He had to have put much thought and time into it. I wish I could post it in the manner in which he gave it to me. He somehow used my gerbunza daisy photo and added his note - the total package was rather beautiful. Thank you for always remembering me and loving me! You are a wonderful SPOUSE and I love you!

No comments: