Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Giving It A Go
















This year I am absolutely determined to get a garden in. I however have come to the conclusion that we have the space just not the talent! We gave it a go this weekend. We figured we would "work" the land and start a few seedlings and than "grow" from there. We totally ran into roadblock after roadblock --- and we got nowhere! The ground is not "worked" and I still have a bag of seeds to figure out what to do with! Good news is that in the mist of our garden fiasco we got the fire pit dug and built up for the summer ---- which made Daniel's day because he is ready for a campout and smores! So needless to say the garden is not in but we will continue to try --- after all it is early in the season and Lancaster's never quit --- they just pause for campouts and smores!

1 comment:

erin said...

becky,
grandma linda
will be more then happy to give you pointers
she is the best gardener in the world
call her for any advice
hugs
erin :)