This weeks scores are in! I honestly don't know what is good or bad so if you are a bowler --- leave a note and let us know!
James & Luke only play one game:
James 61 and Luke 68
Zach bowls three games:
86 - 99 - 116
Needless to say no matter the score the boys are having fun! They enjoy bowling and it has been noted by our school principal that I most likely will not be a football mom but a bowling mom! I however have hope that Zach and JohnMichael will come through on the football end! James and Luke I can see as being on the HS Bowling Team!!!!!
1 comment:
The bowling bus is so cute!! I think i bowl zach's scores - i bet he can beat me!!! We will have to go bowling while you are here!! Ethan loves it!!
Post a Comment