This afternoon I took James, Luke, Daniel and JohnMichael to the W to swim. I dread taking them swimming mainly because I absolutely hate to be seen in a swimming suit! But this afternoon we had a blast!!! We were just about the only family there and the boys did so good swimming. James went down the slide numerous times and even found his way over to the deep side of the pool -- yeah James! Totally made me nervous put he was so proud of himself as too was I! He loves to relax in the hot tub. I would glance over and he would be ear to ear. The jets tickle him! It was his "spot" to go and get a "break" from the little ones. Luke spent most of his time flirting with a little girl! Which turned out to be good because he was trying to impress her so he took a few chances that he normally would not have jumping in and swimming from side to side without my "spotting" him was one of them. Today was the first time that he went in WITHOUT a life jacket! Way to go buddy! He not only braved the regular waters but also the vortex pool all on his own ..... with the little girl close in tow of course! Daniel he was a bit leery and needed some nudging but once he felt comfortable he took off swimming from one side to another. He was so cute trying not get water in his mouth. He is a natural mouth breather so he really struggled breathing through his nose! There was a time or two I thought he was going to pass out! He would go from fountain to fountain playing and just laughing up a storm. I took a head count and found him playing ball in the vortex pool -- which is a big deal for such a little guy! Way to go my little dare devil! JohnMichael had a blast as well. He for the most part stuck with me --- we traveled the vortex pool together chasing down that ball and trying to make baskets ..... I was just a few inches shy to make it happen for him. He loves to play in the fountains by the slide and got so excited to see James pop out! He would jump without fear to me in the water and just loved splashing the big boys ..... and me!We had a nice afternoon and I was proud of all four of the boys! Way to go crew!
2 comments:
glad u guys had fun
james has always loved the water glad johnmichael is taking after his brother
am sayng an extra prayer the storms pass quickly
stay safe hugs
erin :)
Becky,
You and Chad do a wonderful job of keeping all your activities and information up todate. I am amazed and impressed...I just don't know how you do it. ;-)
We can't wait to see you all in July.
Take care, stay healthy and safe.
Best Wishes, and Hugs,
Deborah and Family
Post a Comment