Saturday, March 28, 2009

So Sorry!

This week I wasn't able to post a Flashback Friday or Spotlight Saturday. Our house has been hit with the rota virus and it took a huge turn for the worse when JohnMichael showed signs of dehydration. It was close but thankfully we were able to avoid a trip into the hospital for IV fluids. For the older boys they are feeling better and did make it back to school towards the end of the week. Luke still has a horrible cough and gets run down more easily then normal. Daniel was only home one day and perked right back up. Ruby and I so far don't have any symptoms and I am crossing my fingers it stays that way. Chad has the start with a horrible cold and cough. His rotation ended this morning and he now has three days off to try and kick it. I hope it is soon ---- he sneezes and I swear the whole house shakes! Poor guy!

Look for Flashback Friday and Spotlight Saturday to return next week ....... after I get caught up on laundry, dishes and sleep that is!

1 comment:

erin said...

get well wishes are sent your way
glad all are feeling some what better
glad you avoided a trip to the hospital
hope to see you guys next weekend
grandpa john is even thinking about tagging along
if you have any special treat request speak now
or be suprised on sun
hugs