Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Lukie!

Yesterday we celebrated Luke's 6th Birthday! His day started with his choice of breakfast which consisted of chocolate cupcakes and milk! I wish every day could start that way! He then got to be first in line for the bus - which believe it or not is a HUGE deal at this house! We brought "birthday treats" that were shared during snack time and Luke was all smiles as the class sang happy birthday! His teacher had a special certificate, yo-yo & eraser especially picked out for him. He ended the day at school by getting on the green bowling bus and "rolled" a few games before I picked him up just before his birthday supper! His pick was chicken spaghetti with garlic bread! Instead of a cake he opted for basketball cupcakes and cookie dough ice cream! I can't say as I blame him -- they were delicious!

He has had his eye on this bike and boy was he surprised when it showed up at our door ..... just for him! I wish the weather was better for him. He didn't get to ride much yesterday but things are looking up for tomorrow! He did ride it out to the bus stop this morning ..... rain drops and all!

Happy Birthday Big Boy! We hope you had a good one!

3 comments:

erin said...

happy birthday luke
james and johnmichael are sure lucky to have you for a brother
i hope this next year is blessed and full of lots of fun and adventure
hugs
erin:)

Lancaster Family said...

Thanks Erin for the well wishes. He is a neat kid! Did you get the email from Lenore saying she would be in town on the 5th? I am planning on taking the kids around 5:30 or so .... if you and your mom are going that might be a good time to see some little ones!

erin said...

mom and i will be there
check your email for more
hugs