Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MADAGASCAR : ESCAPE 2 AFRICA


Saturday we ALL went to the movies! Yes, this was a first for us. Normally I stay behind with JohnMichael. Which does make for a rather quite afternoon. We had family pictures taken earlier in the morning and the movie was our bribe! They all did a great job with just a bit of fuss from JohnMichael but that was to be expected.

Chad has the movie thing down to a science -- I was rather impressed! The kids knew exactly where to go and what to do. Imagine a trail of all six kids gathering their boosters and heading into the theater to claim their spots. We got three HUGE tubs and two smaller popcorn's to share. I do however think they could have all polished off a huge tub a piece. We did sneak in m&m's, milky way's and juice boxes! I don't even want to think of the price tag if we hadn't! As it was we had already spent close to $100 on tickets and popcorn!

The kids enjoyed the movie and it wasn't so bad for Chad and I either. Since getting the kids this was the first movie we had been to together. When we lived in California movies were our thing! Every Monday night we would go to chinese food and the movies. We always sat in the same spot -- and we did this time as well. The only difference was we had four kids behind us and two occasionally in between us but mostly in our laps!

No comments: