Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ask me what I am doing right now ............

Better yet ask me what is going on around me right now! Okay you all know that my life is well a bit chaotic to say the least. This moment is no different! As I sit here trying to catch up on my blog posts this is what is happening around me:

Daniel is sick laying next to me. He has been up "barfing" since 3:30 am --- while the upchucking has subsided the aroma is still in the air. Poor guy feels horrible he told me, "my smile is broken and has a tummy ache too." Every five minutes or so he yells at me to take his temperature.

Ruby is headed to the potty with her legs crossed. She waited a bit to long! She will either be back to say she needs help buttoning her pants or that her pants are wet! Lets up for the buttoning!

JohnMichael is running around naked. I have given up putting clothes on him! It takes less than a minute and the are off! He is partaking of some cheetos's that he found in between the cedar chest and couch while in search of yet another hot wheels truck -- because when you have twenty in your hand you need one more! Don't ask me how old the cheetos's are because I have no clue and honestly don't really care because they are keeping him occupied for two seconds which means he is not climbing on me!

In the mist of this glory I am waiting once again for the repair man who is supposed to be here sometime between 8-12, mind you it is almost 11:00. I am not so sure why his arrival is so crucial to me because he will most likely come and tell me that my washer needs yet another part that will take a week to come in and that the dishwasher hasn't a prayer and is in need of being replaced! For the last couple of weeks I have had a load of laundry "stuck" in the front loader and the dishwasher just stopped working mid cycle. So lets sum this up my favorite workout clothes are in the front loader and I have had to wash dishes for a family of eight by hand. So the repair man better show up if for nothing else to get my workout clothes out of the front loader.

I am going to go take Daniels temp, get clothes on JV, vacuum up the remaining cheetos's and go to the bathroom myself before I wait until the last minute like Ruby! And find my cell phone to return calls to Auntie Rain and Karen because I can not call from the house phone because you guest it I am still waiting for the repair man to phone and say he is coming!

No comments: