We had a fun night last night! Chad took the day off and we did the round up picking up the kids from school and then headed to Fredericksburg! Our first stop was Art and Lorraine's. Auntie Rain handed out the best treats of the night with freshly picked apples and her famous cookies. I have to admit I did snatch a cookie from someones bag! She was glad to see us but we missed Art he was out trying to get his beans in! You know it is harvest time when Art doesn't come up for coffee. After leaving Art and Lorraine's we headed to Grandma Sam's. She too was excited to see our little goblin's! Grandma hung back to pass out candy as Chad and I took the crew out and about through town. After a few blocks of trick or treating we headed back to Grandma's for pizza. The kids dove into their bags of candy and were wired to the hilt running a muck through Grandma Sam's house. The weather was absolutely perfect! We were able to trick-or-treat without long underwear and our parkas -- YEAH! We enjoyed our night!
No comments:
Post a Comment