
It has become a tradition for us to gather as a family and watch this special. Because my kids are young yet I am not sure that they see the correlation between these families and ours. To be rather honest they usually don't pay much attention and spend the hour taking turns finding reasons to leave the living room! I hope in years to come my children will understand why this particular special is important to me and how truly blessed I feel to have each and everyone of them in my life. On faith God led us to Iowa and here we found our family. For that I am truly grateful.
Please tune in and watch with us! This heartwarming holiday special brings together all-star talent and shares the joy of having a family, not just for the holidays, but forever, through the eyes of a child.
TONIGHT -- December 23, 2009 on CBS
8:00 pm EST/PST
7:00 pm CST/MST
No comments:
Post a Comment