Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thank You Grandma & Grandpa Butter!

Grandpa and Grandma got in touch with their artistic side and created some masterpieces for the kids! They individualized each name with memories they built with the kids while they were here to visit this summer. They are adorable and the kids love them!







































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are the best! How cute! What fun they will be to have in their rooms! Ok - so what is all over john michael - did he color on his tummy? He is such a character!!! The kids look so good - I bet they are getting so excited for Christmas! I wish we were there with you guys!! love you!!!

erin said...

those are so neat
nice to2 c john likes the hat i chose for him
hugs
mommy erin :)
p.s the boys and you must be psychic loved my christmas present was just thinking about buying a new one

Lancaster Family said...

Karen -- The writing on John's belly was my eyeliner. He sits with me while I do my make up and I write "notes" on his belly! We love and miss you -- maybe next year we can all be together. I vote for Texas they don't have ice and snow!

Erin -- I am glad you liked it! James picked it out and I wasn't so sure of your "style" per say but I remember you telling me he had great taste when it came to shopping! I hope you have a great Christmas!

erin said...

he still does becky.
my co-workers laughed when i said i bet my oldest picked that out they didnot believe me
i was gonna buy myself a new one since my bosses were giving me a hard time about my tiny one
i love the purse and the three hearts are too cool
give james a big hug and a kiss
i hope he liked his gift
i told g'ma linda about the snow globe and she was so happy to have an idea since she couldn;t think of anything to get him
hugs and merry christmas
mommy erin :)