Friday, November 27, 2009

A Christmas Carol

The theatre in town offered free showings of "A Christmas Carol" for the week of Thanksgiving! For a huge family like ours that is an amazing gift! Chad packed up all the kids except JohnMichael and stopped buy to pick up Grandma Sam -- the seven of them then headed up to the theatre to see the movie!

James ---
"I did not like it when the ghost with the chains came out to warn that guy .... I liked it when he was still there."

Zach ---
"Boo! It wasn't too funny."

Luke & Daniel ---
"I don't know we fell asleep! The popcorn was good though"

Chad ---
"Horrible movie and I almost lost two of the kids!"




















Ruby & Daniel got an extra treat buy spending the night at Grandma Sam's. They had pancakes and eggs for breakfast and made delicious cranberry and chocolate chip cookies!















And me .... I got a Friday night to pretty much myself! I have been working a lot lately and the house chores have been neglected -- basically nobody had underwear or socks and the house was in need of a major overhall! Needless to say I got tons done -- it always amazes me what I can get done in just a few "kid free hours."

1 comment:

gramasam said...

It was fun baking the cookies and watching movies. MUST do it again soon.