

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the breakout sessions. I have been to other retreats and the session time just drug on and on without purpose or focus. Not this time! From the skits, music and speakers message every thing flowed and I never wished I was somewhere else. God's presence could be felt and his work was being done so silently through these woman that you never saw it coming.

Leslie, Tamara & Andrea
My friends beyond church!
In addition to the breakout sessions we had free time in which we could enjoy the activities of the camp. They included -- paddle boating, fishing, midnight pontoon rides, wall climbing, archery, zip lining and the mud pit. I was only brave enough for the zip line and archery! There was also just free time to sit and relax by the fire and look out onto beautiful Clear Lake. Which was so nice to do without wee people tucking at me!


I had so much fun at the Women's Retreat -- I came home and booked us for Family Camp in June! I am so looking forward to sharing the camp experience with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment