Sunday, October 31, 2010

Treasured Time















The last three months have been hard on our family in many respects. Uncle Art had to have his leg amputated and a few set backs have followed. Each day we are thankful for what it brings. A few motivational speeches have taken place between he and I and he has resolved that he will in fact have to teach me how to drive the tractor .... ok .... at least partially .... he has agreed that next year we will plant together and I will be his left leg. I will be proud and honored to do so.

A ton has happened and I know it has been awhile since my last post. Bare with me and more will follow soon --- from birthdays to Halloween and everything in between.

2 comments:

Leslee said...

I will keep you and your family in my prayers Becky!

Sending positive thoughts ans much strength your way...

erin said...

praying for you
know if you need anything just ask
hugs