We had arranged to meet them and it was our job to bring along a sweet treat to eat. I had intended to make a delicious dessert to knock the socks of Aunt Wanda. She is the best baker, canner & pickler I know next to Auntie Rain! But like most of my good intentions it didn't go the way I intended -- prior to arriving at Aunt Wanda's we made a mad dash to Super Target. We left the store with cupcakes and cookies for about 40 people!
We had a wonderful time at Wanda's! Not only did we have cupcakes and cookies but we had the added treat of meeting John's girlfriend Kristine and Wanda surprised me by inviting Maggie! I was so surprised and happy to see Mags -- she looks great and is keeping Aunt Wanda in check or maybe it is vise versa. Either way they make for a fun pair!
Lil' John and The Big D
Beautiful Ladies - Ruby & Aunt Wanda
Luke & Maggie catchn' up on old times
Kristine - I think she has a thing for fellas named John
Snack Time!
A great family shot!
I know it wasn't a long visit but I sure did have fun seeing you all! Thanks for having us over!
1 comment:
glad u guys had fun
hugs
Post a Comment