Sunday, June 6, 2010

Four Lil' Tornados

Without warning Tornado had her babies! No quite place, no box & no warning! She was popping them out on the dinning room floor in one of the busiest areas of the house. Mama and the four adorable babies are doing well and have been moved to a quieter location ...... our closet.

You may be asking -- why don't these people have their cats fixed? Simply, I missed the opportunity with Smokie - not this time around she goes in next week to see the vet. And Tornado ..... I always thought she was a he ..... apparently I was wrong.

Just in case you are keeping tally - we only have three "adult" cats and Tornado's babies. Smokies babies have gone to the pet store and hopefully have found homes of their own. So in a nutshell I am not the crazy cat lady .... just the crazy mom with six kids!

2 comments:

erin said...

ur not crazy
great seeing you sat
i needed those hugs
and if you check your facebook mail
grandma and grandpa could use some
erin

gramasam said...

the little gray one with the black head is SOOOOO very cute!