We are starting something new. Every Saturday we are going to spotlight one of you! We will be posting pictures, a little bio and maybe even a story or two! Keep an eye out your questionnaire is on the way.
Our first spotlight belongs to GRANDMA SAM!
Did you know that Grandma’s name is Neola and she is named after her second cousin - yep she’s not just Grandma! Besides spending time with her grandchildren she likes to sew, keyboard, bake and “putter.” She can’t or won’t repeat her most embarrassing moment – give it some time with six grandchildren there is sure to be others! Her favorite song is “Wind Beneath My Wings” – we currently have Ruby working on a rendition for her! Her fondest memory of our crew is the day in which she received her first hug from each of them! I have to agree those memories are embedded in my heart as well. In many ways we owe our start to her. She set Chad and I up on a blind date. I was reluctant to go and tried to find just about any reason I could not to go! Needless to say the date went rather well! We love you Grandma Sam and thank you for letting us spotlight you!
No comments:
Post a Comment