I am hoping i will be sitting with my feet up and either holding a baby or getting pretty close to her arrival! If we had a Raleys close by I would be ordering a Thanksgiving dinner to go!!!
I miss Raleys with a passion! I wish we had "normal" grocery stores in the midwest! I do think HyVee has the dinner in a box deal. You will have mom, but I am not so sure she can cook a turkey. She always forgets the innerds!
As for putting your feet up -- good luck with that -- in one word -- REED!
We'll be camping out by the Superstition Mountains cooking turkey on the Weber and having an Arizona kind of Thanksgiving...just grateful that we'll all be together on this holiday! (oh, and by the way, I'm one of "Grandma" Sam's friends...worked with her in Elk Grove, and have been friends ever since. LOVE your webpage!)
4 comments:
I am hoping i will be sitting with my feet up and either holding a baby or getting pretty close to her arrival! If we had a Raleys close by I would be ordering a Thanksgiving dinner to go!!!
I miss Raleys with a passion! I wish we had "normal" grocery stores in the midwest! I do think HyVee has the dinner in a box deal. You will have mom, but I am not so sure she can cook a turkey. She always forgets the innerds!
As for putting your feet up -- good luck with that -- in one word -- REED!
I am going to get HyVee turkey in a box this year because my husband just said my turkey sucks ass!
We'll be camping out by the Superstition Mountains cooking turkey on the Weber and having an Arizona kind of Thanksgiving...just grateful that we'll all be together on this holiday! (oh, and by the way, I'm one of "Grandma" Sam's friends...worked with her in Elk Grove, and have been friends ever since. LOVE your webpage!)
Post a Comment