Monday, December 29, 2008

What I've done while daddy has been gone ........

1. Reorganized and flip-flopped rooms.

2. Assembled bunk beds even though I knew he wouldn't approve!

3. Allowed the kids to run through the house and jump on the coffee table while
trying to assemble the bunk beds on my own. (Not recommended to be a one person
job - I have a few bumps and bruises but determination won out and it is done!)

4. Served the kids ice cream on more than one occasion for breakfast and/or dinner!

5. Didn't get dressed or brush my teeth all day long!

6. Went to the W to work out. Dropped the kids off at the daycare -- HALLELUJAH they did not get kicked out! Can't say they behaved but at least they didn't get the boot!

7. Spent money and ordered a few books. It was less than twenty dollars -- but still the thought was there!

8. Took a night for myself and put the kids down way early! After having ice cream for dinner of course!

9. Slept in and didn't worry about laundry or dishes all day long!

No comments: